Wednesday 18 March 2009

Kurt Geiger Fashionistas




Does anybody remember the Kurt Geiger Fashionistas range that was brought out in 2006? I used to go into the store and try on the beautiful heels imagining that they could be my own. Alas I was a poor 17 year old student and couldn't afford to hand over my precious pennies.

Kurt Geiger have always been a firm favourite in my shoe musings.

I am so pleased that KG have relaunched their Fashionistas range for Spring 09, I have actually fallen head over heels for the "Bermondsey" shoe, pictured above. Killer black heels with a cocktail-style net on the back of the shoe, elegance & kookiness intertwined. I'd wear them with sugar pink tights and a leather pencil skirt. Adorable doggie optional.

View and buy the KG Fashionstas collection here.

2 comments:

  1. completely in love with those shoes, i was perusing that collection yesterday! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE those shoes..i saw them last night at bluewater and i swear tears came to my eyes they are so pretty:)
    margieheartsclothes xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...