Friday 1 May 2009

Quick bursts of colour


Big, fun cocktail rings are the perfect hand armour.
The pink flower ring is from Primark, the pink heart ring is from Miss Selfridge.

I'm also especially pleased with my new nail polish - it was free with my copy of InStyle magazine. They teamed up with Nails Inc to give these polishes away which I think are awesome, so you should definitely go and grab yourself one! I am wearing the "coral" shade.



Flourescent, neon pink lipstick. This is #52 Lip paint by Barry M.

Put a little concealer all over your lips and glide this colour on. Finish with a small amount of gloss to create wonderfully pink lips!

2 comments:

  1. Is your hair real? It's amaazing! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. your hair is very beautiful :) and i really like your makeup:)
    drey jewelry

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...